Would you like to join the team that delivers the joy of eating to millions around the globe?
We would love to hear from you!
NH Foods Australia is one of the leading beef production companies in the country. Our plant in Mackay is now recruiting for an Accounting 2IC professional to join our team.
Located less than 15 minutes south of the city Centre, the Mackay plant is responsible for producing one of Queensland’s leading grass-fed beef brands, Nature’s Fresh Natural Beef.
As we say, it’s nature, it’s fresh, it’s from the heart of Queensland!
As part of this role, you will be exposed to the full range of accounting activities across financial reporting and management reporting.
We are a small team so you will have the opportunity to get involved in several wide-ranging areas.
On a day-to-day basis the key activities of this role will include:
- Prepare and process key balance sheet reconciliations and working with various stakeholders to investigate any discrepancies.
- Supporting the payroll, procurement, Payable and Receivable accounts teams.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of regulatory reporting and audit process.
- Assist with the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly production management reports.
- Provide support with ad hoc tasks as requested by the General Manager, Accounts Manager, and Production Manager.
- Assist with preparation and processing of end of month journals, including accruals.
- Assist in projects in the finance department.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic team environment and is willing to challenge the status-quo to help us drive continuous improvement throughout the business.
You will be working within a tight knit accounts team and will work closely with several different departments across the business.
This role will introduce you to a career in financial management across food production and processing where you will be able to make a significant contribution to our team from day one.
Furthermore, you’ll need to have the following attributes
- Tertiary education – Accounting/Finance related degrees preferred
- Prior experience within finance/accounting.
- Prior experience in processing or manufacturing is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to continuously challenge current processes and drive change
- The ability to liaise with a number of stakeholders across the business and achieve desired outcomes
- Experience with Time Management Systems, Payroll Systems and Oracle Finance Suite is advantageous.
If this is an opportunity you believe suited to your experience, you enjoy working in a harmonious workplace with ever-changing challenges and where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you.
To Apply, please forward your email to email@example.com