Apprenticeship Opportunities: Maintenance Fitter & Boiler Maker
NH Foods Australia is one of the leading beef production companies in the country. Our plant in Wingham is now recruiting for Apprentices in their Maintenance Department, a Maintenance Fitter & a Boiler Maker to join their team.
Located within a few hours’ drive north of Sydney, Wingham is the oldest town in the picturesque Manning Valley and is based on the banks of the Manning River. The countryside around the town features rich farmland and it is here that Australia’s Most Awarded Grassfed Beef brand – Manning Valley Naturally – hails from.
These jobs offer a 4-year competency-based training program with paid TAFE attendance during work hours, combined with structure on-the-job training.
You will be supported by ongoing mentoring and coaching from specialist tradesperson.
Suitable applicants must have a genuine interest in pursuing their chosen career path.
Successful applicants will need to possess the following attributes:
- Motivation to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Values team work and has a positive attitude to working in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to follow directions with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to listen and understand customer and company requirements
- Completion of year 10 or equivalent
- Take pride in your work
- A current driver’s license is preferred
- Committed to a four-year apprenticeship
- Be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for the trade
- Have an awareness of Work Health & Safety (WHS) requirements
- An apprenticeship can open up a world of many opportunities
If this is an opportunity you believe suited to your experience, please forward your application including a cover letter and resume via email on email@example.com.