What is the opportunity?
An opportunity exists for a qualified Electrician at our plant, which is a five-day week, beef processing facility.
The successful individual will work within an experienced team to ensure the effective monitoring, repair and maintenance of the plants, refrigeration, boiler operation, hide tank, chillers & Freezers including but not limited to the electrical maintenance of freezers & cold stores.
Your duties for this role also include installing, maintaining, testing and diagnosing electrical systems/components to ensure they are properly functioning, ensuring that all electrical work meets safety requirements and conforms to relevant regulations/standards and contributing to the continues improvement of plant and equipment.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong verbal and written skills with proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated effective judgement and decision making.
What experience are we looking for?
- Trade Qualification – New South Wales Electrical License
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- PLC and industrial automation experience an advantage.
Why chose Wingham Beef Exports?
- Opportunities for an applicant wanting to grow and develop within their career
- Employee Assistance Program
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real country experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Apply online. Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.