Knifehands, Labourers, Cleaners & Loadout workers
Established in 1956, Oakey Beef Exports in Queensland’s Darling Downs region is one of Australia’s largest beef processing plants, employing more than 700 people from Oakey, Toowoomba and the surrounding districts. It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
We currently have vacancies for positions of:
- Loadout workers
All positions are Monday to Friday 38 hours per week.
Previous experience would be beneficial but not necessary.
We are looking for people who:
- Are physically fit with ability to complete repetitive motion tasks.
- Are willing to comply with the company’s strict hygiene and workplace health and safety policies.
- Have a high attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Are highly motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Are punctual, reliable and be available to work early mornings.
- Are vaccinated against Q-Fever or be willing to be vaccinated against Q-Fever.
All work clothing is supplied and laundered.
Canteen and dining facilities are provided and above award wages apply.
These positions present a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills with an industry-leading company. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then we would love to have you onboard.
Oakey Beef Exports is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants please email your resume to the Recruitment Officer email@example.com