Maintenance Fitter/Machinist – Wirrimbi
We are NH Foods Australia. A global company with a global purpose – to deliver the joy of eating.
An Australian base with global reach, we are leading the way with the production of our premium and iconic beef brands. We operate our head office in Sydney, along with three beef processing facilities, positioned in prime cattle regions on the east coast of Australia. We also own and operate Whyalla Beef, one of Australia’s largest, state-of-the-art feedlots located in Southern Queensland.
WINGHAM BEEF EXPORTS – NSW
You’ll be working for Wingham Beef Exports, at its Rendering plant in Wirrimbi, on the outskirts of Macksville NSW. Adventure is calling you with insta worthy trails dotted with spectacular rainforest waterfalls, fit for the avid hiker, camper or even glamper! Head to the coast and you’ll find glittering beaches, whale watching and a burgeoning foodies paradise with local markets and restaurants. Come for a career, but stay for the lifestyle!
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to work with an experienced team.
Position provides repairs and maintenance services on equipment throughout the site.
Successful applicant should possess the following attribute:
- Excelling communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience with rendering equipment or willingness to learn, mechanical fitting an advantage
- Effective time management skills
The role will include:
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; preventative maintenance
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Process improvement of plant and equipment
- Screw and belt conveyors
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Operate & service machinery
- Provide technical support to the production team
- Promote and adhere to Quality, WHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines
- Supervise apprentices as required.
- Communication and organizational skills
Qualiﬁcation, Experience & Skills we are looking for:
- Trade qualified with a minimum of 2 years maintenance experience in a similar role
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Experience with TIG, MIG and stick welding
Ways we give back to you.
We support your development by providing structured training and coaching, support networks and paths for career acceleration.
Our approach to flexible working helps you manage your work-life balance.
Promote from within:
When there’s opportunities for progression, we’ll promote from our team.
We host events so you can connect and unwind, while adding value to your community.
You can choose from a diverse range of employment opportunities.
Employment Assistance Program:
We take your health and happiness seriously, consistently finding new ways to provide an amazing place to work.
Should you join NH Foods Australia? Yes! Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
Why wait? Apply now.
If this is an opportunity you believe suited to your experience, please contact Leanne Yarnold, Human Resource Manager, on (02) 6591 1007 for a conﬁdential discussion. Alternatively, we would welcome your application including a cover letter and resume via email on email@example.com.