Maintenance Fitter/Machinist – Wirrimbi
What is the opportunity?
Wingham Beef Exports is now recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter and Machinist to join our team at our Wirrimbi location. Working full-time on a salary of $60,000 – $75,000 per year. You will be responsible for, break down repairs, preventative maintenance, project and improvement works, provide technical support to the production team, screw and belt conveyors, and supervising apprentices as required.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to work with an experienced team in a position that gives mechanical maintenance to a wide variety of fixed and mobile plant throughout the facility.
What skills are we looking for?
- Effective time management skills
- Fault finding and diagnostic repairs of hydraulic and pneumatic machines
- Commitment to all policies and procedures including WHS, GMP and HACCP guidelines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What experience are we looking for?
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Trade qualified with a minimum 2 years maintenance experience in a similar role
- Experience with TIG, MIG and stick welding
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment would be highly regarded.
Why choose Wingham Beef Exports?
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to progress quickly into a variety of skilled roles.
- Located on the picturesque Mid North Coast of NSW and close to many prestigious beaches.
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real country experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Apply online. Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.