Maintenance Fitter/Machinist – Wingham
NH Foods Australia is one of the leading beef production companies in the country. Our plant in Wingham is now recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter / Machinist to join their team.
Located within a few hours’ drive north of Sydney, Wingham is the oldest town in the picturesque Manning Valley and is based on the banks of the Manning River. The countryside around the town features rich farmland and it is here that Australia’s Most Awarded Grassfed Beef brand – Manning Valley Naturally – hails from.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to work with an experienced team.
Position provides repairs and maintenance services on equipment throughout the site.
Successful applicant should possess the following attribute:
- Excelling communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience with food processing equipment, mechanical fitting an advantage
- Effective time management skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of plant and equipment inc; preventative maintenance
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Process improvement of lant and equipment
- Screw and belt conveyors
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Operate & service machinery
- Provide technical support to the production team
- Promote and adhere to Quality, WHS, GMP and HACCP quidelines
- Supervise apprentices as required.
- celling communication and organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Trade qualified with a minimum of 4 years maintenance experience in a similar role
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Experience with TIG, MIG and stick welding
If this is an opportunity you believe suited to your experience, please forward your application including a cover letter and resume via email on email@example.com.