Maintenance Fitter & Turner
Oakey Beef Exports is seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter to work in the maintenance department at our very modern export meat processing facility located approximately 30km west of Toowoomba.
The successful applicant would need to have the following skills and attributes.
- Hold trade certificates and qualifications
- Previous experience in a food processing facility would be an advantage
- Fault finding on a wide range of equipment and machinery
- Welding experience would be an advantage
- Mechanical fitting and Machining
- Forklift License an advantage
- Good work ethics and team work
- Commitment to workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Be able to work unsupervised and complete tasks in allotted time frame
What’s on Offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative work environment with a stable darling downs employer. Other benefits of the role include:
- Ability to continue to develop and learn new skills
- Ability to work on robotics and automation equipment
- Monthly RDO accrual
- Close knit high performing team environment
This is a permanent full time position located in Oakey just 30 minutes from Toowoomba, available for an immediate start. Remuneration will be subject to our current Enterprise Agreement.
Oakey Beef Exports is an equal opportunity employer.