Whyalla Beef Pty Ltd is currently offering experienced Pen Riders, with work ready horses, the opportunity of joining our team.
Our pen riders are a pivotal part of our team and are responsible for the daily livestock handling including pen riding and stock movements; together with diagnosing animal health symptoms and administering health treatments.
What we can offer you:
- A generous, above award (way above), weekly horse allowance.
- Attractive wage packages to be negotiated with successful applicants.
- Training, development and potential for career growth are features of this position.
- Positions are permanent, full-time, with a 10/4 roster.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have proven horsemanship skills with access to a minimum of two suitable horses and tack
- Previous feedlot experience, preferred
- Have a strong commitment to animal welfare, health & nutrition.
- Have their own transport and drivers licence
- Are able to safely complete all tasks
- Will pass a pre-employment medical and are Q-Fever vaccinated.
If you enjoy working in a harmonious workplace with ever changing challenges, where no two days are the same, and have the above requirements; we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application now..