QA Team Leader
We are NH Foods Australia. A global company with a global purpose – to deliver the joy of eating.
An Australian base with global reach, we are leading the way with the production of our premium and iconic beef brands. We operate our head office in Sydney, along with three beef processing facilities, positioned in prime cattle regions on the east coast of Australia. We also own and operate Whyalla Beef, one of Australia’s largest, state-of-the-art feedlots located in Southern Queensland.
WINGHAM BEEF EXPORTS – NSW
You’ll be working at Wingham Beef Exports, a beef processing plant on the Manning Valley River, just 3 hours north of Sydney. Located in the Barrington Coast region, this area encompasses the Great Lakes, Gloucester and Barrington Tops Plateau. Adventure is calling you with insta worthy trails dotted with spectacular rainforest waterfalls, fit for the avid hiker, camper or even glamper! Head to the coast and you’ll find glittering beaches, whale watching and a burgeoning foodies paradise with local markets and restaurants. Come for a career, but stay for the lifestyle!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join our team in Wingham, New South Wales. You will be working alongside a very experienced Quality Assurance Team along with a highly experienced production team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic young person to launch the career in Red Meat Industry and NH Foods.
This position co-ordinates the day-to-day work of the QA Team members in implementing our quality assurance systems; as well as completing strategic review of quality plans & processes to ensure alignment with changing customer or regulatory requirements
- Have Internal Auditing Qualifications
- Have good understanding of Approved Arrangements
- Possess a Certificate II in Meat Processing and/or other relevant qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Quality Management would be advantageous
- Possess strong understanding of HACCP & Quality Assurance Systems
- Have experience in the food processing industry, supported by specialist knowledge of quality assurance monitoring and reporting systems
- Be skilled in overseeing the production manufacturing process to ensure quality
- Have confident communication skills with an attention to detail
- Have a capacity to provide specialised workplace coaching to members of the Quality Assurance team.
- Possess robust computer operation & project management skills
- Exhibit effective time management skills
Ways we give back to you.
We support your development by providing structured training and coaching, support networks and paths for career acceleration.
Our approach to flexible working helps you manage your work-life balance.
Promote from within:
When there’s opportunities for progression, we’ll promote from our team.
We host events so you can connect and unwind, while adding value to your community.
You can choose from a diverse range of employment opportunities.
Employment Assistance Program:
We take your health and happiness seriously, consistently finding new ways to provide an amazing place to work.
Should you join NH Foods Australia? Yes! Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
Why wait? Apply now.
If this is an opportunity you believe suited to your experience, please contact Leanne Yarnold, Human Resource Manager, on (02) 6591 1007 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, we would welcome your application including a cover letter and resume via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close 16th February, 2022