Quality Assurance/Document Controller
What is the opportunity?
Thomas Borthwick & Sons is currently searching for a hard-working individual to join our team as a full-time Quality Assurance Officer. We require dedication to ensuring quality products and procedures are followed in line with our customers’ requirements. You will be overseeing the production manufacturing process, quality control procedures and safety standards for the manufacture of food products. Additionally, you will be assisting the management team in daily production needs.
This role presents a unique opportunity to contribute to our commitment to excellence and ensure the production of our top-quality products.
What skills are we looking for?
- Accurate process monitoring through valid and reliable sampling techniques
- Skilled in internal auditing and familiar with Approved Arrangements (DAFF)
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in computer programs and relevant software
- Excellent time management, written, and verbal communication skills.
What experience are we looking for?
- Proficient in HACCP and Quality Assurance Systems.
- Specialist knowledge of quality assurance monitoring
- Practiced in the elimination of products not up to standard and corrective actions with production employees
- Experience in the red meat processing industry
Why chose Thomas Borthwick & Sons?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry
- All tools required for the role, including uniform and PPE, will be supplied
- Discounted meat through our onsite butcher shop
- Employee Assistance Program
- We support your development by providing structured training and coaching.
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real county experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
Pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing may be administered.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.