Quality Assurance Manager
Established in 1956, Oakey Beef Exports in Queensland’s Darling Downs region is one of Australia’s largest beef processing plants, employing more than 700 people from Oakey, Toowoomba and the surrounding districts. It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
Quality Assurance Manager is required to manage the quality assurance activities of the plant to a level that meets all company regulatory standard in regard to Department of Agriculture and other company auditing requirements associated with meat and food safety.
Reporting to the General Manager
We are looking for someone with the proven ability of organisation and exceptional communication, leadership skills.
This Role Involves
- Ensure MSQA Monitoring is effective
- Maintain all MSQA documentation
- Ensure MSQA programmes are updated
- Maintain MSQA records
- Ensure corrective actions taken efficiently
- Maintain work instructions as an element of MSQA documentation maintenance
- Assist in organisation, implementation and review of internal audits
- Monitor and audit overall quality system to ensure on-line controls working effectively
- Ensure microbiological testing is conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Review results with the lab manager
- Monitor Quality Control Programmes to ensure requirements are met
- Monitor performance of equipment
- Instigate and monitor corrective actions
- Implement approved training programmes
You ideally have experience in QA requirements, good computer skills, good communication skills, good organisational skills, knowledge of red meat industry, knowledge of Work Instructions & Safe Work Procedures, high level of confidentiality.
Interested applicants please email your resume to the Recruitment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org