Quality Assurance Officer
We are Thomas Borthwick & Sons a leading producer and exporter of beef and beef co-products located in Mackay Queensland. We would like to welcome you in the Thomas Borthwick & Sons team, if you are a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Officer.
The successful applicant would find it advantageous to possess the following skills:
• Strong understanding of HACCP & Quality Assurance System
• Knowledge of Approved Arrangements
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Tertiary Qualification in Quality Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager the duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
• Ensure compliance within the production areas
• Assist the Quality Assurance Department in monitoring our existing Quality Assurance and Food Safety System
• Comply with quality requirements
• Continual improvement of the Quality System as a whole
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; monitoring quality issues, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
• Track, record, and maintain quality assurance data
• Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
• Oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure quality
• Eliminate products not up to standard and seek root cause of the problem
If you’re interested in this exciting role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jason Lund on (07) 4952 8828. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.