Quality Assurance Officer
Oakey Beef Exports are one of Queenslands leading Red Meat Exporters
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals with an interest in Food Safety and Quality Assurance in the red meat industry. This position will support Oakey Beef Exports in meeting all legal and licensing requirements in relation to food safety on a day to day basis.
The applicant will also need to build a collaborative relationship with production supervisors and staff and ensure all food safety standards are kept and maintained.
- Policing all government and company food safety policies
- Daily monitoring of company hygiene policies & procedures
- Daily recording & data entering of monitoring findings
- Daily feedback to Management & Supervisors
- Ensuring all Food Safety requirements are followed
- Liaise with government food safety official auditors
Criteria for selection
- Experience in the Red Meat Industry
- Certificate IV in food safety would be beneficial
- Have a very keen eye for detail
- Commitment to training and the ability to obtain certification.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Sound administration/computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
Oakey Beef Exports is an equal opportunity employer.