We are hiring!
Would you like to join the team that delivers the joy of eating to millions around the globe?
We would love to hear from you!
NH Foods Australia is one of the leading beef production companies in the country. Our plant in Mackay is now looking for a Recruitment Officer to join their team.
Gateway to the Whitsundays, the Mackay region is home to Australia’s longest stretch of sub-tropical rainforest where there is ample opportunity to explore its untouched nature and national parks. Located less than 15 minutes south of the city centre, the Mackay plant is responsible for producing one of Queensland’s leading grassfed beef brands, Nature’s Fresh Natural Beef. As we say, it’s nature, it’s fresh, it’s from the heart of Queensland!
If this is a role that interests you, please contact Katrina Hawthorn, HR manager, on 074952 8824 or email email@example.com.
- Reporting directly to the HR Coordinator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment for all positions
- Coordinate pre-employment check and pre-employment medical bookings with site safety Co-ordinator.
- Work closely with the Training Co-Ordinator to validate credentials.
- Data capture and online file maintenance
- Computer literacy skills, word, excel, Recruitment systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- General administration tasks
- Experienced in recruitment
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High understanding of confidentiality and being a part of a close working team
- High communication skills both verbally and written
Applications will close Friday 8 October 2021