Sales Assistant – BPA
- Mackay Location
- Full Time Role
- Diverse and friendly environment
- Immediate Start
- Early Start/Early Finish
NH Foods Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of global corporation, NH Foods Ltd., a public listed company in Japan and a world leader in the delivery of a wide variety of foods including fresh meats, seafood, dairy products, processed goods, and health foods.
In Australia we own and operate three large processing facilities which are strategically placed in prime cattle areas within NSW and QLD. These processing facilities are supported by one of the largest and most technologically advanced feedlot operations in the country.
Our motto is to deliver ‘the joy of eating’ and for over 43 years, we have done just that!
At Beef Producers Australia, we are dedicated to serving our domestic customers with the highest quality products and efficient service. We are committed to providing the very best pasture to plate experience and our customers are assured we provide complete traceability from our paddock to their plate as we work closely with our select family of cattle producers.
To help us deliver the joy of eating to millions requires a team dedicated to just that and we now seek a new member for our Sales Team to be based in our Mackay Office.
Reporting to the Branch/Sales Manager, you will conduct sales to key markets.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining existing customer base and identify new opportunities to ensure continuous improvement
- Possess an understanding of sales and logistics procedures
- Achieve set sales and financial targets
- Provide market data and analysis as required
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders in the supply chain to ensure flawless execution of sales
- Develop deep market and industry knowledge
- Preferably experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience with documentation/production systems
- Great with relationships AND able to identify commercial opportunities
- Be organised and highly motivated with the ability to sell our products
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the drive and capacity to communicate positively to staff throughout all levels of the organisation and external parties
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Send your updated CV to email@example.com