“Joy of Eating” is the company’s worldwide motto, and our dedicated teams aim is to provide our valued customers with the very best quality product. Thomas Borthwick & Sons forms a part of NH Foods group companies, a leading producer and exporter of beef, in Mackay Queensland.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic individual who is committed to providing effective professional service to join our team.
The Sales Coordinator role leads the effective co-ordination of daily production orders to meet the company sales to domestic and export customers’ requirements and specifications, conducting production yield analysis, producing accurate product costings, inventory price controls and maintaining product quality standards.
The position aims to:
- Integrate sales orders with production processes by developing strategy and monitoring systems that improve customer satisfaction, yield recovery and production efficiency.
- Act as a point of contact for matters of sales and production costings
The key accountabilities for the position include:
- Develop strategies to increase yield recovery and reduce costs per kilo/per head.
- Manage production reporting processes and communicate and monitor performance to targets and forecasts.
- Manage NH Foods sales order processes between the NH Foods sales team and site production team.
- Provide accurate production/sales forecast to NH foods sales team.
- Ensure company cold stores stocks are scheduled forward to allow safe stock level controls.
- Liaise with NH Foods and TBS production and quality departments on all matters regarding product quality.
- Understand operational yield, packing & processing costs to ensure best sales decision/options are implemented.
- Maintain accurate costing file to ensure accurate production and sales forecasting can be conducted.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures and maintenance of quality and production standards.
- Proper and effective use of available resources, including equipment and people.
- Assist to Coordinate and report stocktakes with Production Manager.
- Manage all stock into orders to ensure DIFOT, and maintain FIFO stock rotation to ensure no stock devaluation occurs while meeting company aged stock KPI’s (old stock – minimise)
- Tertiary qualifications in Agri Business, Agricultural Science, similar degree/diploma, or relevant industry experience.
- AusMeat Beef Specification – Standards officer (preferred).
- Competent computer skills in MS excel and word, and exposure to production operating systems would be an advantage.
1 -2 years’ experience in meat processing or livestock production.
Knowledge of the Australian meat industry, livestock production and an interest in agribusiness.
If you would like more information on this position, please call Ellen Machado on 07 4952 8828 or simply apply to email@example.com or direct to the advertisement.