Skilled Meat Boners Wanted
We are NH Foods Australia. A global company with a global purpose – to deliver the joy of eating.
An Australian base with global reach, we are leading the way with the production of our premium and iconic beef brands. We operate our head office in Sydney, along with three beef processing facilities, positioned in prime cattle regions on the east coast of Australia. We also own and operate Whyalla Beef, one of Australia’s largest, state-of-the-art feedlots located in Southern Queensland.
WINGHAM BEEF EXPORTS – NSW
Wingham Beef Exports, is a beef processing plant on the Manning Valley River, just 3 hours north of Sydney. Located in the Barrington Coast region, this area encompasses the Great Lakes, Gloucester and Barrington Tops Plateau. Adventure is calling you with insta-worthy trails dotted with spectacular rainforest waterfalls, fit for the avid hiker, camper or even glamper! Head to the coast and you’ll find glittering beaches, whale watching and a burgeoning foodies paradise with local markets and restaurants. Come for a career, but stay for the lifestyle!
Wingham Beef Exports is looking for enthusiastic Skilled Beef Boners, who have industrial experience at a Beef Abattoirs. The Plant is located in Wingham on the NSW Mid-North Coast, processing high quality beef for domestic and export markets.
Wingham is a family friendly town that offers the relaxed coastal/country experience with many social options for all ages.
We are currently seeking applicants with good work ethics, to work with our boning room team. Someone who is skilled and able to achieve high yields, and consistently meet food safety standards are encouraged to apply.
- MUST have previous industrial experience in an abattoirs
- Experience as a Qualified Beef Boner
- Strong understanding of safety & hygiene requirements
- Must have rights to work in Australia
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality requirements
- A positive working attitude & good work ethics
- Demonstrate prior experience and good knife skills
- Possess the ability to produce quality work
- Q-Fever Vaccinated
What we offer
- Full-time hours with immediate start
- Monday to Friday 38-hr week
- Wages paid under an Enterprise Agreement
- Relocation assistance on application
- Employment opportunities for family members
- All Personal Protective equipment supplied
Apply now with an updated resume if you feel you meet the above criteria.
Pre-employment Medicals & Drug Screening test are conducted.