Stockyards – General Labourer
Would you like to join the team that delivers the joy of eating to millions around the globe? We would love to hear from you!
NH Foods Australia is one of the leading beef production companies in the country. Our plant in Wingham is now recruiting someone who is genuinely interested in working with cattle and motivated to build a career in the industry.
If you are looking for a long-term career & have experience in handling livestock, this is the job for you.
Positions is for immediate start.
- Previous experience working in stockyards (handling livestock)
- Possess a good work ethic, with the ability to work within a small team
- Good understanding of Animal Welfare Standards
- Have a Health and Safety focus and comprehensive working knowledge
- Animal Welfare accreditation (or willing to be trained)
- Assist in correctly following the daily kill agenda, following animal welfare and quality prescribed standards.
- Assist with feeding cattle, ensuring access to clean drinking water and daily hosing of stockyards prior to stock arrival.
- Low Stress Handling of all stock and ensuring maximum animal welfare standards are followed.
- Unloading Livestock trucks, communicating with truck drivers/producers and the ability to keep accurate receivals paperwork.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible working hours.
All applicants must be willing to complete pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol screening.
If this is an opportunity you believe is suited to you, please contact email@example.com