Trade Qualified Electrician
The successful applicant would find it advantageous to possess the following skills:
- Current Qld Electrical licence.
- Basic understanding of SCADA Systems.
- Experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Prior experience with PLCs and control systems.
- Strong communication skills In order to openly communicate with colleagues & supervisors.
- Experience in manufacturing/continuous operation and in food manufacturing is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong emphasis on planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Willingness to work a rotating shift.
Reporting to the Plant Electrical Supervisor the duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Electrical maintenance on site completed to applicable standards.
- Comply with workplace health and safety requirements
- Comply with quality requirements
- Have a good attendance record
“Joy of Eating” is the company’s worldwide motto and our dedicated teams aim is to provide our valued customers with the very best quality product. Thomas Borthwick & Sons forms a part of NH Foods group companies, a leading producer and exporter of beef, in Australia.
We would like to welcome you to join Thomas Borthwick & Sons in Mackay, if you value a good team environment, are hands on and quick to think on your feet. Your day will be filled with a whole range of electrical maintenance, which can be in a team environment or unsupervised. At Thomas Borthwick & Sons we offer a supportive culture, with the opportunity for growth and development. For a skilled candidate that is motivated and has a positive attitude, we will have a relocation support package on offer.
If you’re interested in this exciting role, apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV