Trainee Information & Technology Person
An exciting opportunity exists for a career focused individual to expand their I.T. career with Oakey Beef Exports Pty. Ltd.
Duties Would Include
Reporting to the I.T. Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting with the day to day I.T. operations of the Oakey Beef Export plant such as fault diagnoses / repair, computer and programme installations and upgrades to computer and telecommunication systems
Requirements for the Position
- The ideal candidate for this role would be ideally tertiary educated in I.T.
- Have a desire and interest in all I.T. programming, fault finding, repairs & upgrades
- Have a proven track record of achieving good academic results.
- Would be goal orientated, enjoy a challenge and have an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential
- Have a high standard of confidentiality
- Shown proven work performance and attendance in current position
Oakey Beef Exports is an equal opportunity employer.