Established in 1956, Oakey Beef Exports in Queensland’s Darling Downs region is one of Australia’s largest beef processing plants, employing more than 700 people from Oakey, Toowoomba and the surrounding districts. It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
It offers employment, growth and development for the region, and for the industry.
As our new training coordinator you will be working closely with in house training officers, external training providers and supervisors to coordinate training across the plant. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager we are looking for someone with the proven ability of organisation and exceptional communication skills.
- Oversee the day to day training of all employees
- Plan and organise all training programs required both internal and external
- Laiase with supervisors and management regarding employee training
- Laiase with RTO and external training providers
- Laiase with internal trainers regarding all department training
- Maintain electronic training records and data base
- Organise trainee sign up for government fundings
- Identify and address any training shortfalls
The Succesful Applicant Would Ideally
- Have previous experience as a Training Coordinator
- Have a current Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Have good computer skills in both Word and XL
- Have good communication and phone skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have some knowledge of the red meat food industry
- Have knowledge of Work Instructions & Safe Work Procedures
- Show a high level of confidentuality
- Have own reliable transport
Interested applicants please email your resume to the Recruitment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org