NH Foods offers excellent career prospects for those who apply themselves and who want to be recognised for their work performance.
- NH Foods promotes from within whenever this is possible to do so
- As a large employer, we can offer new employees wide career choices within a variety of jobs and departments
- We support the training and development of its employees by providing structured training which is predominantly delivered on-the-job with coaching by Workplace Trainers and/or Training Buddies whenever you undertake a new task or are selected for training in higher paid jobs
- Promotional vacancies are typically advertised on the noticeboards and promotion is based on merit
NH Foods provides Employment Opportunities in the following areas:
- Skilled process workers for the Slaughter Floor & Boning Room
- Knife Hands
- Packing Staff
- Stock Hands
- General Labourers
NH Foods has a variety of jobs for skilled and unskilled workers available at each of our locations: Mackay, Oakey, Toowoomba and Texas in Queensland, Taree in NSW, plus our head office at North Sydney NSW.
No matter what your qualifications or experience, we care interested in speaking with you.
Electrical, mechanical and other qualified trade positions are available at most of our sites.
NH Foods has a range of opportunities available for university and other tertiary graduates in the fields such as Export Sales, marketing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Microbiology, Accounting, Environmental Management, Human Resources and IT.
If you have a passion for the industry and a suitable qualification, contact us today.
NH Foods has a Workplace Training policy, which applies to Meat Processing employees operating within the plant.
Our principle purpose is to improve individual and team performance through the structured on-the-job training to meet operational and business needs.
Meat Processing Qualifications
Unskilled – New Entrants
After successfully completing probationary period the all new entrants will be offered an opportunity to commence Meat Processing (Abattiors) Cert II. This 12 months traineeship provides a nationally accredited qualification for the Meat Industry.
Wingham Beef offers a vast range of Traineeships & Apprenticeship and specializing on the job training is provided to ensure your career progresses quickly.
Meat Processing Qualified Trades
- Meat Processing (Boning Room)
- Cert III Meat Processing (Slaughtering)
- Cert III Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- Cert III Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
- Meat Processing (Leadership)
- Training & Assessment (Cert IV)
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Electrician (Electrical)
- Laboratory Skills
To take the first step, simply contact us.
Don’t forget to indicate your area of interest and your preferred job location.
All enquiries and resumes will be treated as private and confidential.
For more information contact us on email@example.com