Getting the Best Cuts
NH Foods Australia (NHA) supplies customers with all AUS-MEAT primal cuts
and can deliver these cuts to individual customer specifications.
To view some or cuts click or tap on the image below to select a point of interest.
Bottom Sirloin Triangle
Chuck Eye Roll
Brisket Navel End
Brisket Point End
Shin Shank Boneless
Shin Special Trim
Cube Roll Lip
Tenderloin SS On
Inside Cap Off
Short Ribs (3 rib)
NHA source a wide range of cattle form the best cattle producers throughout eastern Australia to meet the precise requirements of each product specification, including:
- Wagyu cross, Angus, Murray Grey, Hereford and other British breeds for premium grain fed products
- Chilled grain fed beef from long fed, middle fed and short fed cattle
- EU certified cattle for high quality chilled beef for EU markets
- Cattle from certified organic beef producers for high quality organic beef markets (no antibiotics, growth promotants or pesticides)
- High quality chilled free range beef
Using our own Whyalla feedlot cattle, and cattle sourced from select suppliers, we access a wide range of premium grain fed cattle:
- Short Fed – 100 days on feed
- Middle Fed – 150 to 180 days on feed
- Long Fed – 300+ days on feed
- YGGF – 70 days grain finished (females not less than 60 days)
NHA can implement special custom feeding programs to meet specific customer flavour and quality requirements. Our grain-fed brands are constantly in demand and are internationally recognized for their quality and flavour.
We source a large selection of range beef from Australia’s prime growing areas.
Chilled or Frozen Product
The highest quality Cryovac packaging is used by all our beef processing plants to ensure the longest possible shelf life for the NHA chilled and frozen beef products.
See most of our brands by clicking through to our “A World of Brands” page.