Boners, Slicers, and Slaughterpersons
What is the opportunity?
We are currently recruiting experienced skilled meat workers for various positions within Oakey Beef Export plant. Operating Monday to Friday with occasional opportunity for Saturday work and overtime. These positions will be under our Enterprise Agreement, currently paying between $1,300.80 to $1,431.31 (note these rates are about to increase), which equates to a base annual cash salary of $67,641.60 to $74,428.12.
If you work well in a team environment, are dependable with a great attitude and have your own reliable transport we are looking for you. Please note, there is no public transport available out to site.
What skill are we looking for?
- Ability to deliver quality standard for workmanship required for a premium export meat producer
- Work well in a team environment
- Are reliable and have a good attitude
- Fit for physical work
What experience are we looking for?
- Be willing and able to undertake Q-Fever testing and vaccination
- Ability to comply with WHS, Quality Assurance ad Training programs
- Have full working rights for Australia
- Experience in Boning, Slicing or Slaughtering
- A certificate III or equivalent in Meat Processing
Why chose Oakey Beef Exports?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry.
- Discounted meat through our butcher shop onsite
- Continued professional development and support for further education.
- Employee Assistance Program
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real country experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.