What is the opportunity?
Thomas Borthwick & Sons is seeking full-time Forklift Drivers who is passionate and energetic to join our team, occasional shift work if required. You will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks and containers as well as general warehouse duties, housekeeping, and manual handling. Due to lack of public transport, you will require a current driver’s licence and your own transportation.
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of our business.
What skills are we looking for?
- Physically able to do physical work and/or work in a Cold Store environment
- Strong work ethic and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain safety standards in a busy, changing environment
What experience are we looking for?
- 2 years or more experience in warehouse operations and or similar environment
- Current Forklift licence with high reach truck experience
- Previous experience with inventory management systems
Why chose Thomas Borthwick & Sons?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry
- All tools required for the role, including uniform and PPE, will be supplied
- Discounted meat through our onsite butcher shop
- Employee Assistance Program
- We support your development by providing structured training and coaching.
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real county experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
Pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing may be administered.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.