What is the opportunity?
NH Foods, North Sydney Office is seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to join our team as the full time Internal Auditor, reporting to the Internal Control Manager. As the Internal Auditor, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our internal audit strategy and ownership of audit projects. The role will be responsible to present solutions and identified issues to key stakeholders in Australia as well as to the parent company in Japan.
Based on site in the national office the successful candidate will be responsible for building a sustainable internal audit model for risk assessment and controls, in exchange will be rewarded with a salary of $110,000 to $150,000 negotiable on experience.
What skills are we looking for?
- Ability to test the effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes, IT controls in response to Japanese headquarters and J-Sox requirements
- Accurate preparation of audit reports highlighting key issues and recommended actions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Capability to analyse NH Foods Group internal processes and systems
- Ability to speak Japanese would be an advantage.
What experience are we looking for?
- Chartered Accountant / CPA Program / Chartered Internal Auditor qualification
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Capability to create and manage internal control manuals that are aligned to best practice and audit standards
- Demonstrated proficiency in updating internal systems and procedures.
- Ability to proactively review perceived internal risks and develop actions to reduce or eliminate perceived risks.
Why chose NH Foods?
- Startup role that you can make your own
- Opportunity for domestic travel to our sites in New South Wales and Queensland.
- This role will suit an applicant who wants to take the next step in their internal audit career
- Opportunities for career growth and development within the role
- Employee Assistance Program.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.