What is the opportunity?
Oakey Beef Exports is currently recruiting for an experienced Livestock Handler.
All positions are full time permanent positions with current wages under the current Enterprise Agreement. (Based on a 38hr week). You must be able to work a weekly rotating roster of morning, afternoon and night shift.
What skills are we looking for?
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to comply with WHS policies
- Fit for physical work
- Be able to work unsupervised.
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience in safe livestock handling
- Handling livestock in accordance with company animal welfare policies
- Have full working rights for Australia.
Why chose Oakey Beef Exports?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry.
- All uniform and PPE supplied and laundered.
- Discounted meat through our Butcher Shop onsite
- Employee Assistance Program
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real country experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.