What is the opportunity?
We are currently seeking for full-time qualified Maintenance Electricians to join our modern Export Red Meat Processing Plant. You will be working 38hr weeks, Monday to Friday, with overtime when available. Shift allowances also applicable.
All positions are full time permanent positions with current wages under the current Enterprise Agreement – $39.53per hour. This equals $82,222.40 pa. (Based on a 38hr week with 2hr accrued time per week) overtime is available.
This role will be a part of a team who provide day to day preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs of the plant.
What skill are we looking for?
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to comply with WHS policies
- Fit for physical work
- Demonstrated ability of electrical fittings and repairs
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a food processing facility would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostic repairs of hydraulic and pneumatic machines
- Have full working rights for Australia.
- Hold Australian trade qualifications in Electrical fitting and repairs.
- Experience in electrical fault finding and diagnostic repair of machinery.
Why chose Oakey Beef Exports?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry.
- Discounted meat through our butcher shop onsite
- Continued professional development and support for further education.
- Employee Assistance Program
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real country experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.