Meat Workers – Boners, Slicers, Knifehands & Slaughterers
What is the opportunity?
Thomas Borthwick and Sons is always looking for skilled Meat Workers who will work well in a team of dedicated and hard-working individuals and be prepared to be think on their feet to troubleshoot any challenges that may arise. Positions available for Meat Workers include Boners, Slicers, Knifehands and Slaughterers.
The schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, allowing you to enjoy your weekends and relax while spending time with friends and family.
What skills are we looking for?
- Demonstrated strength and fitness, with the ability to pass skill testing
- Motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Willing to comply with the company’s strict hygiene and WHS policies
- Ability to produce quality work
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a Knifehand, Boner, Slicer, or Slaughterer
- Proof of Q-fever vaccination or willing to receive Q-fever vaccination
Why chose Thomas Borthwick & Sons?
- Stable employment with a company that is a leader in the food production industry
- All tools required for the role, including uniform and PPE, will be supplied
- Discounted meat through our onsite butcher shop
- Employee Assistance Program.
- We support your development by providing structured training and coaching
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real county experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
Pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing may be administered.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.