Skilled Meat Boners
What is the opportunity?
Wingham Beef Exports is constantly seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals for Skilled Meat Boners. Join our boning room team and be a part of a proactive and busy workplace. This is a full-time position with an immediate start, offering 38-hour work weeks from Monday to Friday.
We are committed to producing high-quality products for our prestigious brands, and we are looking for individuals who are willing to work hard to help us achieve this goal.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of safety and hygiene requirements
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality work
- Proficiency in knife skills
- Positive working attitude and a strong work ethic
What experience are we looking for?
- Qualified Beef Boner
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Industrial experience in a meat processing facility
- Knowledge and understanding of quality requirements
Why chose Wingham Beef Exports?
- Relocation assistance available on application
- Employment opportunities for family members
- Supply of all PPE
- Wages paid under an Enterprise Agreement
Come for a career but stay for the lifestyle of living and working in a family friendly town that offers a real county experience and genuine hospitality.
Why wait – apply now!
Apply online. Help our team bring the joy of eating to millions across the globe.
WE WELCOME TALENT FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience in the Meat Industry? You may qualify for sponsorship.
Have an Australian Work Visa? Apply with any skill level – have your visa details ready.
Skill requirement: Please note, we are unable to sponsor without proven skills in the meat industry.